Monday 7 February 2011

Burda 7493

I have been looking at this jacket pattern for a while, but wasn't too sure what to make it in, then I saw our cotton and metal blend in white and knew it would be perfect. I really wanted a crushed look, but not a linen, so this was ideal.



I am really happy with the way the pattern came together, though the instructions on the welt pockets took a couple of read throughs. I checked a few reviews on pattern review and they said the same thing, so at least I know I haven't lost the plot just yet.

The fabric made up really well and I achieved the look I was after.

So all in all a successful project.


I love the bias frill on the neckline along with the exposed zip.


See you in store soon.



3 comments:

  1. I agree, the neckline is just lovely and the exposed zip gives it that modern edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute - I wish I had one of these jackets, just like yours!

    ReplyDelete