Friday 28 January 2011

Something for the Kids

I have just returned from my holiday and loved what I saw as I walked into the Indooroopilly store, Spot. We have quite a collection of books about this little dog's adventures, though sadly my "big" 9 year old is no longer interested in them.
This print is on 100% cotton and I can't decide what to do with it, there are so many options. My first thought was a quilt, but then I thought library bag or maybe even a pencil case, I will have to think on it.
But as I ventured further into the shop I saw this and knew I had to have it.
It is 100% cotton flannelette !!!It's a beautiful quality so thick and soft. I know my nephew will definitely will be getting a pair of winter pj's in this.
We have spot just at Indooroopilly and the flannel at Indooroopilly and City.
See you in store soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment